Walker Family

Family and Friends are very important to us, so this our way of keeping you in the loop of our lives.

Friday, May 26, 2006

God Moments With Jacob

Jacob loves to sing and picks up on so many of the songs we sing around the house at church and in the car (some better than others, currently one of the favs if Hung Up by Madonna he calls it Slowly and can sing some of the lines )!!!
Today in the car he started to sing "Everysing dhat everysing dhat everysing dhat has bread praise da Lord!" And he asked me to sing with him, it all melted my heart.
The other song "I'm making melon or (melon-d) in my heart to you!"
Tonight as we prayed said he "dankyou for Desus and Joffa (Joseph not sure where that came from) But afterward he looked at me with his little finger moving slowly to poke me in the eye and said "I love Desus momma!"
Praise the Lord for little ones that can with no doubt sense the Holy Spirit and be drawn to Jesus and all that is good around him!

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme elisabeth said...

oh my goodness, your kids are so sweet. it's so amazing how precious these moments are...and how quickly they fly by! what a tender-hearted boy you have. :)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home