Walker Family

Family and Friends are very important to us, so this our way of keeping you in the loop of our lives.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter

My heart is full of gratitude and a desire to get the picture when it comes to Easter. Praise the Lord we have opportunity to be free and know Jesus personally. It overwhelms me and calms me to think about all that was accomplished at the cross. The desire stems from wanting to take full advantage of the gift that was given. To think that someone saw the potential and goodness in me that they chose to pay the price for me in advance. Normally in our society we have to prove ourselves before we are accepted and than once we have gone out and tried sometimes we are still notaccepted. Not with God! True Freedom. True Love. Thank you Jesus for peace and assurance that you will provide, carry me when needed and love me always....my prayer is that You would be glorified. Happy Easter to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for sharing from your heart, Tobi. I hope we never stop being amazed at the gift God gave us through his son. The gospel is so full of paradoxes, you are right that it is so different from the way things occur in our world.

blessings on you and your family this Easter.

Laura

9:22 AM  
Blogger la femme elisabeth said...

Thanks for sharing, Tob. I miss you...e

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home