Walker Family

Family and Friends are very important to us, so this our way of keeping you in the loop of our lives.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Shopping in the USA



I went away last weekend with some dear family and a great friend. My mom, Dawn, Erin, Jenn and I drove down to Burlington, WA to shop the outlet mall and the surrounding malls. Everyone found what they were looking for and more. My mom found the deals at Restoration Hardware and ended up bringing back two bed frames and the rest of us found clothes for ourselves and our kids. We found a awesome hotel practically new with a continental breakfast and across the street was the Olive Garden ( I had always wanted to try one). It was just fun and relaxing to be with the girls, since i am surrounded by boys all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home