Walker Family

Family and Friends are very important to us, so this our way of keeping you in the loop of our lives.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Boys

How is that kids know the exact button or thing to push? Jacob makes himself burp after almost each drink he takes than laughs and with a big smile says "skue me". It erks me. Now after Jacob does his whole bit Isaiah pretends to burp than says "me" laughs and says "I'n funny!". Every time I have to give the mom look and say it isn't funny......I am wondering how this isn't funny though! They are such hams.....what to do? Pick my battles I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme elisabeth said...

Jonah does the same thing!! How is it that boys know what to do to push our conventional "proper behavior" buttons?! It's especially fun when you have company over!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home