Walker Family

Family and Friends are very important to us, so this our way of keeping you in the loop of our lives.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Faith like a Child....

We were driving home the other day and listening to some Praise and Worship music and one of the songs had in the background at on point some talking (music was still playing it was just a effect that they put in) anyway,
Jacob said to me " That is God talking mommy!"
Me not knowing what exactly to say said"Oh really?!"
Jacob "Mommy where is God?"
I sat quiet for a moment with my mind reeling " Well, He is in Heaven...in the sky".
Jacob "In the sky?" Kinda trying to take it and make sense of it
I am sure Jake was thinking "if He is in the sky than why can I hear Him whispering in my car?"
After the hesitation in his voice I added "And God lives in your heart."
Jacob " Yeah, in my heart!!"
Faith like a child is so refreshing and challenges me to keep my thoughts simple and accept the small answers from God when He speaks to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme elisabeth said...

so sweet. a good reminder. thanks for sharing, Tob.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home